
Another show to check off the list!
Courtney and I tried our luck with the cheap last minute tickets again, like we did for the Rock of Ages show. It worked! We got two $27 tickets to see Jersey Boys. Although we were in the back mezzanine level, we had full view rather than partial view (which I’m sure full price ticket holders were stuck with).
Although about 85% of the crowd was older than 60, the show was absolutely amazing and can be appreciated by all ages. I wasn’t familiar with the story of the Four Seasons but their hit songs are so well-known that I could easily sing and dance along throughout the entire show.
“Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Walk like a man”, “Bye, Bye, Baby (Baby Goodbye)” and the song the radios almost wouldn’t play… “Can’t take my eyes off of you”
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
So worth full priced tickets, but if you are lucky enough to have the spare time to run over and try for the rush tickets, make sure to see this play!
Courtney and I tried our luck with the cheap last minute tickets again, like we did for the Rock of Ages show. It worked! We got two $27 tickets to see Jersey Boys. Although we were in the back mezzanine level, we had full view rather than partial view (which I’m sure full price ticket holders were stuck with).
Although about 85% of the crowd was older than 60, the show was absolutely amazing and can be appreciated by all ages. I wasn’t familiar with the story of the Four Seasons but their hit songs are so well-known that I could easily sing and dance along throughout the entire show.
“Big Girls Don’t Cry”, “Walk like a man”, “Bye, Bye, Baby (Baby Goodbye)” and the song the radios almost wouldn’t play… “Can’t take my eyes off of you”
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G
So worth full priced tickets, but if you are lucky enough to have the spare time to run over and try for the rush tickets, make sure to see this play!
