I just finished watching MTV's "The Buried Life" and it really got me thinking, what would I like to do before I die?
It's a hard question to answer actually. If someone made you answer the top 10 things you'd like to do before you die, what would you say? There are so many places I want to travel to and so many things I'd really like to see in life. It's tough, but here is my initial list, which could probably change tomorrow when I think of a few more...
10) Run a marathon (...okay, so maybe just a half marathon)
9) Swim with a Dolphin (I'm hoping the Dolphin takes my mind off of my fear of water)
8) Learn French and actually use it by moving to France or Geneva
7) Zip line through the jungle
6) Work on a vineyard in Europe for a month
5) Humanitarian work in Africa or South America
4) Figure out my family tree and share it with my family (whether they like it or not)
3) Braid my little girl's pig-tails
2) Climb to the top of a really large mountain or volcano and scream
1) Knock on my biological father's front door
