
So I went out tonight to a club in NYC for a girlfriend's birthday. Can't you tell it went well by the time of this posting? Yeah, that's right, it's 1:40am right now and I'm sitting on my couch eating cheez-its as Lexi chases a fly around the apartment.
What was it about these clubs that I used to like so much? No, Really? You first have to wait in line (as a reminder...it's February!), then you have to check your coat because they literally force you, and then you invetibly wait at the bar forever just to get a watered down drink for about $15 a pop. Okay so after all of that, you think it gets better, right? Nope, it really doesn't. What's the lure? It's so dark you can't even see faces. You get bumped into, knocked over, stared down and have a million drinks poured on you.
I guess the answer at the end of the night is you're with your friends and that's all that really matters. Also, if you're completely drunk, then all of the negatives I've mentioned suddenly become fun lol. When people bump into you, you think they are trying to dance with you. When people stare you down, you feel sexier and end up dancing in a much more unflattering way than you started. And at this point, who really cares about seeing faces? Hmm, funny how that works.
Oh yah and I spent about 2 hours picking out an outfit and doing my hair just to show it off for about an hour or so...spectacular. See pic above.
Oh and P.S. Happy Birthday Jaime
